We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Feet For Life. You have 30 days for a refund, so until you’ve decided to keep your purchase, please do not wear them outdoors. Shoes with visible wear cannot be returned, so we encourage you to:
- Please walk on carpeted surfaces when trying out your shoes at home.
- Avoid wearing your new shoes for prolonged periods until you’ve decided that your purchase is right for you and intend to keep them.
- No refunds will be given for returned used merchandise.
If you need to return your purchase for a refund, please note the following:
- Please email us at email@example.com 30 days of the original purchase date to request a Return Authorization. Once Authorization is received, you must ship it to us prepaid (We do not issue shipping labels) within seven days of receiving the Authorization. No refunds will be issued to returns without prior Authorization.
- If returning a pair of shoes to us, please do not use the shoe box as your original shipping box. Affixing tape, postage, or an address label to the shoe box will result in a $10 re-boxing fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
- Shoes or items not returned in the original box or came back in a damaged box, including but not limited to boxes with writing or tape on them, will result in a $10 re-boxing fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
- Once we’ve received your new/unworn purchase, we will promptly issue a refund. Please note that shoes or products shipped free will incur a $15 per item handling and restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund.
- We will repair or replace any product due only to manufacturers’ defects within 60 days of the original purchase date. We do not accept any product back after 60 days. If you think a product is defective, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days of the original purchase date to receive a Return Authorization. No returns will be accepted without Prior Authorization.