Feet For Life currently has openings for a permanent Retail Store Manager in Bakersfield and permanent full or part-time commissioned Retail Sales Associates. We are also hiring for a full-time Sales Associate in Visalia. We are looking for well-groomed, outgoing, energetic, and motivated individuals with great personalities. A background in retail sales, preferably shoes or service industries, is strongly preferred.
Qualified applicants must be available during mall hours, including some nights, weekends, and holidays. Sales positions pay hourly plus possible commission and incentives with the opportunity for advancement.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and 100% access to secure & reliable transportation.
- Basic math skills as it relates to retail sales.
- Ability to effectively communicate product features & benefits.
- Basic spelling and grammar skills
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to speak Spanish is not required but is a plus.
Please email your resume to email@example.com, and we will schedule an interview if interested.
To learn more about the Retail Store Manager position: Bakersfield, Ca, click here: https://feetforlifeshoes.com/retail-store-manager-bakersfield/
To learn more about the Retail Sales Associate position: Bakersfield and Visalia Ca, click here: https://feetforlifeshoes.com/retail-sales-associate/