Arcopedico is excellent for common foot problems with its arch support, soft materials, and wide toe boxes. Arcopedico is excellent for the following foot care issues:
- Corns and Calluses - natural fitting footwear helps to avoid corn causing friction and reduces tight constriction - a source of ingrown toe-nails.
- Bunions and Hammer Toes - wide toe boxes along with anatomically designed arch support help to accommodate any foot shape.
- Athletes foot/fungus - many of the Arcopedico shoe styles are machine washable, and features anti-microbial materials to provide air circulation to the feet.
- Flat feet / plantar fasciitis - the twin-arch system bolsters the underside of the foot to spread out the pressure placed there when walking and standing.
- Morton's neuroma and diabetic feet - Wide, anatomically shaped soles and forgiving, flexible uppers of Arcopedico's shoes help allow healthy circulation and gives toes plenty of room.
Vegan and Eco-Friendly Footwear
Many styles offered by Arcopedico use their patented Lytech™ synthetic material. This washable, lightweight, and breathable material is entirely free of any animal products, and it’s even biodegradable, making them better for the environment.
This flexible material gives the shoes upper a barely-there feel while helping promote healthy circulation. Together with the built-in arch support, these shoes are perfect for people looking to reduce the effect of plantar fasciitis, bunions, and other common foot conditions. If you need additional support, switch out the included insole for your favorite pair of custom orthotics. Feet for Life offers Arcopedico shoes in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors to fit your personal sense of fashion.