We’re on the search for a Retail Store Manager that is capable of bringing and keeping excitement in this business. You’ll lead the store in achieving store objectives with regards to hitting sales targets, recruiting, development, and performance management. Be able to handle anything that comes your way, including developing the talent that provides the best customer service in the footwear business. It’s not just about selling shoes but providing the best customer experience to keep them coming back. In short, you’ll become a Shoe Guru.
- At least 2-3 years of retail store management experience; you have experience coaching teams to success and enjoy the challenge of it
- You have proven communication skills and are experienced in recruiting, training, and store operations (reporting, scheduling, and store merchandising)
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent. If you have a degree, even better
- Open-minded and desire to learn about products that help people with foot problems.
- The ability to work 40 plus hours per week, including nights and weekends.
- The ability to check in shoes off purchase orders received in the system and (with or without reasonable accommodation): to pack and unpack boxes of merchandise that may weigh up to 50 pounds
- You’ll lead the store in achieving store objectives with regards to hitting sales targets, recruiting, development, and performance management
- You can handle anything that comes your way, including covering store hours even when employees call out
- Developing the talent capable of providing the best customer service in the mall
- Ensure that the store achieves the sales plan and comp sales goals
- Lead an operationally sound business by bringing the right balance of organizational structure, delegation & accountability along with customer-first selling practices
- Keep watch and take responsibility for shrink/loss prevention, pilferage, theft, schedules, hours worked, and external factors that will affect business
- Collaboratively communicate with headquarters on trends, issues & customer feedback
- Run sales reports and use data to help guide you in your strategy to hit sales targets
- You’re willing to adapt to new technologies, communicate company policies & procedures, and control supply ownership
- Ensure that you’re continually building a team of equally talented, passionate staff through mentorship, recognition, and feedback by conducting monthly performance reviews & monthly store meetings.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch if interested and schedule interviews in the upcoming weeks.